Saturday, June 11, 2005

One word - Shagged out.

*Throws confetti for her 1000th visitor.*

Just reached home not long ago. Thank goodness I don't feel so overtaxed after a wash-up.

Watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Mel at Bugis today. It was entertaining; Brad Pitt was hilarious and intoxicating cute. His role is JUST the type of guy I like. Humorous, cute, a lil whipped, but strong enough to overpower the female when neccessary. *Giggles*


I can see why he went single - Angelina Jolie was hot, tho I don't like her at all since I love Jennifer Aniston(brr).

Got myself a little sweetie at Bugis Village after that.


Even tho what I really wanted was a simple, normal-sized, chrome Zippo:


The latter one already has carvings on it and it was a gift from me to Mel, so I wanted to get 1 for myself. I simply LOVE the feel and size of it in my hand while I flick it to life... *Snick* *Ignites*

Anybody wanna give 1 to me? xD

Oh, did I mention I love the Great Singapore Sale? I FREAKING DO! Lol~ Didn't manage to shop much because Mel had to go for his 6pm CRC training, but I did buy alot of food for dinner =d

The Royals oh, The Royals, I'm so coming for your rosti again.


I can only show the cover because I'd finished it before I thought of taking a pic. HAHA!

Ah well, time to rest now. I'll end my entry with a pic of CS-crazed people. I used to be one of them.


Good night.



Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow.

- From Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 185), William Shakespeare

No comments: