Saturday, June 04, 2005

Mmm! Pizza!

Heh, ordered stuff crust curry chicken pizza just now... Coming in 30mins! *Rubs her hands in anticipation* I'm soooo hungry right now >_>

I think I'm going to take up a sales job near my house in Amk Central. Mel's going to NS soon so I might as well find a job that's nearby. Not putting up much hope for an office job again, but I'll be going to submit a few resumes soon. Wish me luck!

Anyway, I ought to continue my revelation of past "ghostly encounters" lol. Picking up where I dropped off, I eyed the dancing shadows in horror until I hid myself under the blanket and finally fell asleep. I changed to sleep in my own room a couple of months later.

The next encounter was when I had some spare film on my disposable camera after a school's outing, and I took some pictures of my dog and me. Yea, I had a gorgeous female Shitzu dog, Ruby, for my 12th birthday.

Don't think I didn't take care of her tho. I hold the responsibility of cleaning all my pets I had so far - dog, hamsters, rabbits. I used to put my hamsters in small tubs of water and scrub them gently, and no, I'd not drowned any of the 30+ hamsters I've reared before =]

Had to give her away when I shifted house tho... Bad thing about me was that I didn't know how to "housebreak" her. Mum got irritated that she pooped all over the floor and that I liked to sleep with her on my bed. She came up with some bloody excuses that the neighbours complained about her barkings to the police, and she gave the dog to my cousins. Sigh...

Anyway, back to the subject. I took a photo in the kitchen(that's where my dog sleeps). The kitchen is the most creepiest part of my old house, Idk why, but everytime when I wanted to get a glass of water at night, I get all tingling and never lingered in the kitchen. My instinct was proven right when I took a photo with a ghastly greenish, slightly translucent face in the corner of the kitchen. Brr!!! It wasn't obvious, I still have the photo somewhere, but I knew enough that it wasn't a reflection due to light.

Prolly the closest experience I've ever had was in the living room. I had 2 hamsters back then, Simba and Nala (hehe), and I used to bring them out to play all the time. I was sitting infront of the TV and Nala was on top of the cupboard next to me, and I looked at her when she froze, looking at the door on my left.

I peered into the reflection made by her eyes... And I saw 2 white figures at the door... 1 had long hair, the other short, and they just stood there, unmoving, mirthless expressions on their faces. With nerves I prolly don't have anymore, without quivering in fear, I turned towards the door and........

Saw nothing. My hamster started moving then.

Heh =P I may not have a direct encounter with them, but that incident gave me enough hibeegibees. My old house is REALLY haunted man. It still gives me the creeps and 90% of my nightmares' setting revolves around it. Tigers and lions and bears, oh my...

Ah! Perfect! The food's here. More than sufficient to take my mind off the disturbing stuff now. Ta'~



We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.

- William Shakespeare

No comments: