Tuesday, June 21, 2005

GWEHEHEHEHE

[ I bidded. I BIDDED!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! ]

I love you Mel!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! He dotes on me alot, and almost always give in whenever I persist; skipping work, skipping class, urges for late night suppers, to buy something, etc etc. We know that skipping work and class is bad, but who could I blame but myself? His soft spot makes me go Aww...

After spending about $80+ so far on online shopping, I'm a little broke.

I went to check the CD I was watching on Ebay, and someone bidded! I groaned and moaned and flipped on the bed in agony, until Mel told me he'll pay 1/2 for me. HAHAHA!

My max bid will be US$25 tho.. If the other guy decides to outbid me, then...


ARGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Dances around like a mad but happy girl* Oh yea, I've received 2 packages today. 1 was the rings + bracelet + hp strap, and the other was the black off-shoulder top.

Sad thing was, the top's really SMALL! More like for mini-Me :( I tore into the envelope like a greedy little girl, but once I took the top out for inspection, I was devastated.

The shoulder length was okay, the waist size was okay, but with just a look, I knew the chest length wasn't enough. I'll never be able to squeeze it past my chest. Sigh. I didn't even try it on.

It'll look good on my niece, Jasmine tho. That's why I intend to pass it to her when I see her. Thank God it cost only $6 due to the GSS, and it made me learn my lesson to be more careful buying clothes off online boutiques.

Right then. Gonna go sleep. I "concussed" till 6pm today, so I guess I should try to fix back my body clock.

Love you all, my friends. *Kisses and hugs*

P.S: I've bidded another US$20 on some Spikes a.k.a James Marsters merchandise, before I realised all the ebay stuffs will deplete the $100 my mum gave me last week. Oops!


Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.

- G.K Chesterton

No comments: