Thursday, June 09, 2005

I have no other but a woman's reason: I think him so, because I think him so.

My old number, 98288536? It's not in use anymore. Yea, gonna change number. Again. That Bitch wants it back, so might as well.

To the few friends out there who still actually SMS me, don't bother =]

I will inform ya guys again when I get a new number.

P.S: Oh wow oh wow oh wow! Like, I'd decided to start watching my Angel Season 1 just now? And guess what? James Marsters a.k.a Spike popped up on the 3rd episode! So fast! Wee! It's BTVS related, so I think I might just get hooked to this series like I was to BTVS. Uh oh~

Anyway. I looked into my bf's face as he told me he love me just now, and I wondered, "Cor, what kind of woman will I be if I leave this guy behind? He loves me and dotes on me so much..."

If you're wondering what I mean by leaving, scroll down and read my post on "Who are you?"

As each day go by, I'm more and more assured of working towards that goal, perhaps even to an inexorable state. Yet compunction hit me when I think of leaving my loved ones behind.

Deep in my bones, I know that my life never feel completed and full if I stay within this pinprick of a map, 647.5 sq km of area we call home.

My apologies to people who may get offended, but hey, I love Singapore too. Wanting to stay here forever or not, it's another issue.

People will be skeptical of my success or my determination, thinking I'm just being too quixotic. I know I am, but I also know that my mother will understand, especially when she realises that it's to continue my studies and doing what I really want in my life.

I hope to be able to fulfill that dream by next year or early 2007, even tho I know it's a risky step to take. I feel like an unfledged youth all of a sudden, panicking about how the real world will be like, how the world outside Singapore will be like.

Do you think it's practical? Do you think it's right? Sigh.

"All the world's a stage,

And all the men and women merely players.

They have their exits and their entrances,

And one man in his time plays many parts,

His acts being seven ages."

- As You Like It (II, vii, 139-143), William Shakespeare

No comments: