Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Another photoblog entry



Isn't my room lovely in the yellow lights? I don't like yellow, but blue was taken up by my bro, and pink by mum, so I got stuck with this a few years ago =P

Mel came to stay over yesterday, so I slept at the lower bunk and used the laptop. Really like the photo of my room, it looks so cosy and warm =]

I caught something in my peripheral vision, and a thought hit me.

Why do my bf/ex-bfs like to give me Mickey Mouse stuff? The one on the left is from Mel. The right one is from Kelvin.


I also have another bear that was packed in a Mickey Mouse box from my 1st bf, Calvin... And bears! I have a room full of soft toys... All given by my Exs and friends, lol. Do I have a "cuddly" look or something?


Don't give me a "0.o" look tho; I wasn't even the one to pin them on the wall. My mum did.

I got a feeling my blog's gonna tragically turn out as a photo-blog, a.k.a mostly photos and no content. Nooo!!! I've got something I wanna talk about, but I think I'll leave it for the next entry =]



... for in all things I saw one life, and felt that it was joy.

- William Wordsworth

(Yep... I'd just realised that my 3 favourite poets are all named William... William Shakespeare, William Blake, William Wordsworth. Wth?)

No comments: