Sunday, June 12, 2005

Argh argh argh argh argh.

This is totally f*cked up... I HATE staying over at Mel's... I HATE I HATE I HATE!!!

His father and Grandpa have been making a din, shouting when they're just next to each other(IN OUR BEDROOM WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING!) about the spoilt toilet flush that none of them were free to be present for the plumbing yesterday. His parents went out for golf and his Grandpa went for some, something/one I'm not supposed to talk about. But anyway!

Our fault his dad paid $100 for a worst-than-before toilet flush with the inner components taken out and cast aside? I mean, wtf man! It's 7.30am! In the morning, hello!

One's going senile and one's a not very civilised man. "Chu ren", as Mel said. And the food the maid cooks! Argh! She sometimes cook only 1 tasteless soup + 1 vege for meals.

They freakin' live in a condo and are shifting into a terrance at the end of the year, yet they talk like hawker mongers and buy almost the same food for breakfast everyday. I seriously wonder how they manage to find the stalls selling the worst tasting food ever.

My momma over at our comfortable 5room flat gives me a better life! Argh! I should really just shift home. The only benefits here that I don't have at home is the PC, and that they don't have a mad bitch over at their house like I do.

*Takes in a deep breath* I'm sorry to rant like a mad bitch myself, but this is me, with pent-up frustrations after so long. My apologies to his family and Mel (tho dear, you know I mean every word) and I know it's simply R.U.D.E.


Fuck this all. I can't even publish this even tho it's MY blog. Every single entry in my blog seems to have to undergo scrutiny by HIS HIGHNESS.

But sorry hor Mel, this IS my blog after all. I think I deserve a right to rant whatever I want.

If you guys don't like what I typed, being not respectful to my elders? Don't read and scram!

No comments: