Monday, June 13, 2005

My apology for the disturbance you might have felt, reading my previous entry, which was full of rantings and complaints. I know it's not me to be so disrespectful towards elders, because of my strict bringup, but sometimes its hard yea? You would wish to let go and be a right bitch.

Anyway, just now Mel's mum had our first conversation of the day, in Chinese.

Auntie: "Eh Jennifer, Ah Mel go out liao ah?"

Me: "Yes Auntie."

Auntie: "Oh ok. Anyway ar, later my friends coming over at 11+, make sure you stay inside Ah Mel's room and close the door okay? I don't want them to see. Hen bu hao yi si de(very embarrassing 1)."

Yes Auntie. Being seen staying in your house is very embarrassing 1. I'm not worthy to be your son's girlfriend for 3 years.

Please forgive me. I will keep my ugly and unworthy butt inside Mel's room.

Do you want me to lock myself in the bathroom while I'm at it? I'm capable enough to do that, you know. Don't worry, if you want me to end my miserable existance, I can do that too!

Just tell it in my face!

No comments: