Thursday, June 16, 2005

Batman Begins.

Detroit's Antonio Mcdyess look alot like Patrick Viera. He should be a football player rather than a bball player lol.

Anyway, I caught Batman Begins earlier on! Wee!

It got me in unadulterated awe, I'm telling you! Kind of like StarWars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith if you ask me, because in Episode 3, they showed us how Anakin became Darth Vader, and in Batman Begins, they showed us how Bruce Wayne became Batman, and the whole theatrics.

I'll have you know, I'm quite a Batman fan myself; when I was reading Batman books instead of just watching the cartoons, Mel was still playing Batman masak. Lol.

I still prefer the old Batman, as in the guy who played Batman(1989) and Batman Returns(1992), even tho Christian Bale did a splendid job too :D

Ta-da! Michael Keaton! People borned in the 1980s should be more accustomed to him =)


In my percipience, I think he's unparalleled by George Clooney or the current Christian Bale. He manages the intimidating look well, with and without the mask. Dontcha think?

And I like the guy who's playing Alfred - Michael Caine. He's cute xD, makes one wanna snatch him up as a Grandpa. "Nevah!"

Thing about the movie was, Alfred never seemed to age, or had begun with a younger looking face, because he looked the same thru-out the 20 odd years that Bruce Wayne grew up.

The "Stealth mode" during the highspeed chase was doubtable too. I mean, it's just "click off the lights" and - Stealth mode. And Batman paints his own Batsuit.

Okay okay, maybe there's something with the paints(car and suit), like super paint, hor? =P

Still, if you're a superhero fan yourself, miss this at your own peril. 5/5 stars!


------------------------------------------------------------------
Duncard: If you make yourself more than just a man.... If you devote yourself to an ideal...... You become something else entirely.

Bruce: And that is?

Duncard: A legend, mister Wayne.
------------------------------------------------

Alfred Pennyworth: Why do we fall, sir? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up.

- Batman

No comments: