Friday, June 03, 2005

=]

I was soooo bored today, that I decided to find people to talk to on IRC :D People I know, that is. Ended up talking to quite a few people.

It was quite refreshing... Having people who still remember me and catching up finally.

I even chatted with Leo again. The other ex-bf named Leo excluding the 1 in my tagboard =P And the professional advisor strikes again. The last time I talked to him regarding his bgr problems was... Well, 2years ago I think. It was, a pleasant chat all in all.

I have a spot in my heart for all the men I've truly given my heart to. I feel a sort of endearment towards them and care for them all the same, even if my demeanor towards some are strictly in a platonic, friendly way. Others just bring back, bittersweet memories. Frankly, the reason why I chatted with Leo and advised him was that I still think and care about him sometimes. I know he won't read my blog, so I feel comfortable saying it out.

I do feel like a total bitch tho. I DO have a boyfriend, and he's prolly gonna explode if he ever reads this, because he knows of the soft spots I for my Exs.

Over-emotional? Perhaps I'm just thinking too much. I really hope that's the case. I really wish to stop all these irradical behaviours and thinkings.

As I'd mentioned before, someone slap me please :( I need to wake up and seriously mature...

For the mood of the entry tonight, I'd decided to change the ending quote/poem into some sad love quotes... Not by famous poets, just commonly known. You'll understand when you read them =)

And to Mel...: Even if I have doubts about our possibility of a future, even if we don't have a future together, never doubt that I love you. That's all that matters right now, isn't it? We can only take one step at a time.


"I'll Pin my heart to my back so you can see it break as I walk away..."

"Missing you isnt the hardest part, its Knowing that I once had you that breaks my heart."

"How can you just give up and leave though? Give up on what we may have had, and act like it mean nothing to you?" Remember, you said "I Love You" first. It's amazing what three little words can do to a girl, especially when you take them back."

"Being friends with someone you would rather be in love with is like being invited behind the barn to look at the stars and only looking at the stars."

"If two past lovers remain friends, they are either still in love or never were."

"You were my favorite mistake."

No comments: