Saturday, May 28, 2005

zZz

I was so happy earlier on when he bought me a 4200ZS at the creative warehouse sale. It was not an anniversary or birthday, but he still forked out $350 all the same.

Then he decided it'll be okay to royally piss me off. Screw him.

I mean, is it my fault that he constantly sleeps? And must I do all the stuff for him, even his CS training for him? I have my own stuff to do! I tried to wake him up nicely and he consistently chewed my head off and ask me to do it, when it was HE who asked me to wake him up.

Sigh. *Breathes in and out and counts to 10* Forget it. Lemme just move on to dedicate this entry to him(not that my blog entries are worth any money, I know) since he was sweet.


2 years ago, I secretly made a wish on his bday, hoping it'll be granted along with his.



I wished that I'll have lobsters to eat everyday. It wasn't granted, but there, he took a photo with a lobster to comfort me. Wearing my shirt. Oh well.




Frailty, thy name is woman!

- Hamlet (I, ii, 146), William Shakespeare

No comments: