Tuesday, May 31, 2005

-_-""!!

Fark fark fark... I typed a whole chunk of entry just now, but I'd accidentally pressed ctrl or alt + something and ALL WAS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Blah!

Sigh. Just finished my ham & cheese fettuccine twists and soyabean milk for my late dinner cum supper just now. Yummilicious =d

I dreamt twice, yesterday and today. First one was hilarious... I dreamt that I was moving house or something, and I was at my old house packing up my stuff. Funny thing really... I ALWAYS dream of my old house at Amk Ave 3 whenever there's a house involved, and not my current home at Amk Central. And the dreams are generally baddd, like being chased, or ghost encounters, etc. I guess the old house really did give me the hibigibees. I did have some ghostly encounters there, after all.

Hmm, I think I rather talk about my past experiences at my old house rather than my dreams xD I only remember 3 of 'em.

I was 10 when I returned to live with my mother after staying with my nanny from childbirth, and I'd started out sleeping together with my mum even tho I'd got my own room. She used to have those small yellow lamp on for me because I was afraid of the dark.

One night, I was still stirring about in bed, watching the shadows of my movements dancing across the wall. There were extra movements suddenly... I saw shadows dance across the room casted by the yellow lamp right beside the shadows of my own feet, which weren't moving.

I was stunned and I looked around to see if there was anything around the lamp or if my mum was stirring. There weren't. Brrr!!! I continued to see it alternate between random movements to actually shifting in a continuous movement. I almost cried out but I cowered behind my blanket before I finally fell asleep.

Newsflash: Sorry, no time to update further for now, Jasmine just called to jio me to Eski-bar. It's an offer too tantalising at the moment for me to reject. Gotta fly, ttyl!

No comments: