Monday, May 30, 2005

So cute so cute! Madagascar!



The lemur is so cute! xD Mel's mum got 2 free movie passes so we went to catch Madagascar earlier on. The movie's okay, but there were some really hilarious moments. I like to move it move it...

Had dinner at Fiesta before that. Mel's treat =d I feel so spoiltttt~ Lol I'm running him bankrupt tho', I seriously have to curb this splurging. Getting spoilt and spent the savings= Big nono.

I had been so bored recently, I'd download season 1 of Angel. Gweehehe. That's about 68gb of episodes I've downloaded so far. The PC can hardly take it anymore! I had to burn some into CDs, transfer some to the hard disk drive etc etc, maybe I should have bought a nice sturdy hard disk drive to store all my downloads than buy that cam.

Nahhh, who am I kidding? I've been waiting for that digicam all year! Lmao.

Right, then. Time to get back to more reading. Ta.



And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

- Revelations 6:8 (No, I'm not a bloody Christian or something, I just like this line.)

No comments: