Tuesday, May 24, 2005

B-o-r-i-n-g

Finally decided to read the X.X/Princess's blog. Saw my friend, Leo's entry about her a couple of months ago. I thought she was just someone from a forum, didn't bother checking her blog out.

Saw her article in a chinese newspaper a couple of months ago, still wasn't interested enough to read.

Alas, boredom got me tonight and I went to check it out. Frankly, nothing captivating about her blog. In fact, I'm flabbergasted how she gained fame thru it. 6 out of 10 girls' blogs nowadays are bitchy anyway. I don't consider myself a whining bitch, even tho I do "kaopeh" sometimes. Lmao.

Putting her so-called "acting" as a bitch aside, she tried to show that she has an intellectual side. True, 269 points for PSLE is much higher than what I got, but with cramp-packed TV programmes everyday, what did you expect? =P I was a walking TV time schedule.


Still, I was still a talented student in the eyes of my teachers, if not a wilful one. I just don't think it computes with actual ingenuity. But I guess that's part of her objective. *gives a sardonic laugh*

Okay, enough on that, don't wanna end up giving her more publicity.

Anyway, I kinda feel like going to take the mensa test at NTU/NUS. After taking a few sample ones off the Net, I got an average of 22-25 out of 30 in about 20mins each. Don't think the score's good enough for me to splurge my money on a cert =\ Don't wanna come back a laughing-stock =_=

I'm on the job hunt again. I still have a couple of subsequent check-ups, but I think I'm good to go. Anybody knows if Admin Assistants are required at their companies? 2 months of experience at LTA, nothing much, but I'd learnt enough. RECRUIT MEH!!! Lol =_="

I only need office-based jobs thanks, because if it were to be sales-orientated, I can find one right in the vicinity of my block.


Bush rejects Karzai army demand

President George W Bush has ruled out handing over command of US troops in Afghanistan to the government there.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai said he would demand the move during talks with Mr Bush at the White House.

It follows anger over fresh details of torture and the deaths of two Afghan citizens at the main US military base in the country. - BBC


Bullshit about the praises exchanged; the tension's so thick you could stick a butter knife in it and watch it suspend in mid-air. WAR! WE WANT WAR!!! =X Well seriously, I really wish to see what'll happen if something ignites the sparkle =O

Woot 4.30am... Sigh. I really need to get a life. Not the working life, but a social life. I no longer have friends that I'm close enough to even go out and slack/have fun together. Dying a friendless old woman is a very distressing idea. Not to mention P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. I haven't go out with any of my friends within the past 1 year+, and it feels weird if I suddenly call them up and say, "wassup dog? Wanna go out?"

My life is undoubtly fixed. I'll never have a true girl-friend because I'm too much of a man at heart; I can't make myself go for all those girly things no matter how hard I try. I'll be welcomed in a guys circle but never one of them; because I still a girl. Sigh.

In short, I'm just an indolent piece of mothball lmao. Call me out if you don't mind catching up with your over-weight old friend, 'kay? =) Just add me at

jenxger@hotmail.com if you don't have my number.




It is not to be thought of that the flood

Of British freedom, which, to the open sea

Of the world's praise, from dark antiquity

Hath flowed, 'with pomp of waters, unwithstood,'

Roused though it be full often to a mood

Which spurns the check of salutary bands,

That this most famous Stream in bogs and sands

Should perish; and to evil and to good

Be lost for ever. In our halls is hung

Armoury of the invincible knights of old:

We must be free or die, who speak the tongue

That Shakespeare spoke: the faith and morals hold

Which Milton held. - In everything we are sprung

Of Earth's first blood, have titles manifold.

- We Must Be Free or Die, William Wordsworth

No comments: