Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Argh...

I'm having chest pains/heartburn. I'd just woken up, and when I stood up from the bed to go to the bathroom, the pain was so acute I had to unclip my bra to relieve the tension and pain. What the f*ck is happening to my heart?

Too much cholesterol? Heart problems? This is wayyy scary. I told Mel about it yesterday and he said, "What now? How come you everyday also pain here pain there one?" Argh. He'll live to regret it if one day I die of sudden heart problems. It's really time for that full body check-up.

Don't even know why I'm awake at this hour, but then, I'd woke up at 10+pm yesterday, so it was actually good that I managed to fall asleep again.

I really hope it's just the food I've been eating. These heartburns never occurred to me for an entire day before. Moreover, I ate nasi goreng belachan yesterday, and Idk if belachan got prawn paste anot... Got anot?! I also couldn't resist a few, quite a few actually, sips of Tom Yam seafood soup... My left ear is tingly and itchy as I type. Hope nothing will happen to the wound (-0-).

Sigh, since I'm up, I guess I should get some reading done and busy myself. Take care all.



So wise so young, they say do never live long

- King Richard III (III, i, 79), William Shakespeare

No comments: