Friday, May 27, 2005

New pics!

*Having a inner struggle* My pics are usually butt-ugly or blurry, and I wish I have Photoshop to touch up my pics but... Bah. Too lazy. If I can't download it, I won't use it =P

Went for another check up again. Bloody injection... Hurt like hell! I haveta go back next week again for another injection. This sucks. a $5 worth of ear piercing and earring cost me $300+ in return. Bah -_-

Wanted to go to the Creative warehouse sale @ Jurong after that... But the productivity of TTS hospital was so dawdling, it was 5pm when I finished dinner. I hate to have to squeeze in with the weekend crowd tomorrow but, I still have $60 credit in my Creative card so there's NO way I'm gonna waste 'em xD Hopefully, I'll be able to get a MP3 player or digicam.

It would be at least 5.30pm when I reach Jurong, ergo we changed destination to Orchard :D Mel treated me to Ajisen =d and Bread Papa. Speaking of Bread Papa, a stupid piece of bread crumb dropped into my shirt, and when I was, ahem, trying to get it out, aka poking my 2 fingers in to try to brush it off, a couple of guys working at the Toy fair @ Taka stared at the sight with wide-opened eyes. Lmao~ I still have some charm, fortunately. =P

Went to my monthly Hollywood Secrets trip to trim my eyebrows... Nicer this time xD gweehehe(lmao). Wanted to buy a liquid foundation but there was so many choices, and with Mel yapping at my side, complaining that the cosmetics section is the worst part of the shopping, and also with the over-attentive salesgirls, I went home empty-handed. Sigh.

Anybody know of a good brand of liquid foundation? With a price range of erm... $30-$55? Recommendations please!


Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

- Abraham Lincoln

No comments: