Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Star Wars g33k ?

=O Just got back from watching Star Wars with Mel. I've only watched 1/2 of Episode 6: Return of the Jedi prior to this movie. Haha. Padme Amidala r0x! I've liked her, and maybe Obiwan Kenobi too, when I saw her in the commercials for Episode 2.



The costume and make-up is AWESOME. I will look like a Chinese vampire if I were to do cosplay =P

Not entirely consumed as a Star Wars geek tho. Check this out to get what I mean. It's not a virus site, don't worry, just something I always get a good laugh out of, even when I'd watch it dozens of times. xD

I might start buying the Star Wars VCDs to watch. No guarantees tho. But I'm certainly not sinking to the level of reading the books. Too bloody thick! Lol~

Alright, time to go do my stuffs. Toodles!

And for the mood of this entry, here's a quote from Star Wars instead of poems and Shakespearean quotes.


"Do. Or do not. There is no try."

- Yoda




No comments: