Sunday, May 08, 2005

Woot Woot!



This was taken during March, and I've had it on my MSN since then, so it's nothing new. Just thought I should upload it here.

Anyway, I've finally colored my hair! After months of procastinating, I grabbed my lazy ass over to Jantzen @ West Mall earlier on, and got myself a head of red, but kinda dull, hair :(

The process was okay, service was good and I felt pretty comfortable, but the end result was slightly darker than the colour I had initially chosen. I sooo liked the orangy red I had last year, but Mel commented that my current colour makes me look more lady-like, rather than the old one which made me look like an ah lian -_- whateva.

Not that I could choose a much brighter colour; my manager will prolly bite my head off.

Nope, don't have photos of my new hair color to share yet, I'm still getting acquainted to it lol. Will try to get one soon. I wanted to go over to town to shop and take some lovegetys, but it was like 7pm, and getting there would take about 1/2 an hour or so, and after some self-debating I decided to go over another day.

Oh ya, that reminds me. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all my married friends! ^^"

I kinda regret not taking some photos today tho :( I don't go to much expenses to take care of my outlooks, so basically today, after all the hair treatment and hair-blowing, I actually felt pretty, which I hadn't felt in a while. My hair will prolly go messy and all again, after a night's tossing about in bed. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm going for a day op. on the 20th for my ear problem. The top of my left ear has that, um, scar tissue thingy that kinda grew out of my ear piercing since I was sec 4. It was small at first, but it continued growing until it's almost the size of my pinky finger's tip now. It's really just like a round protruding flesh. Kinda gross huh.

I'm still very indecisive about the operation, because it's like, only a local anesthesia (or however you spell it), so I have to sit/lie there and watch them handle knifes around me and cutting at my ear. GROSS.

It's either that operation, or letting the scar tissue grow =\. Not that the operation will ensure the growth to cease, as, well, basically, the wound will be sewn up after the operation, and naturally, scar tissues will grow, and there's no guarantee the scar tissue won't start to grow out again. Therefore I'll need to go back to TTS Hospital every month for an injection.

Argh, all for the sake of beauty!

No comments: