Saturday, May 07, 2005

Dreams

Dreams... Yea I feel like talking about dreams tonight. No, not the ambitions type of dreams, but literal dreams you make at nights.

I've always like dreaming; not that I put in alot of hours every night for that, but I really do. Sometimes I get to remember the dreams, and thinking about them makes me smile.

Yea, they're pretty distorted, changing scenes as we moved into different rooms, but it always sets me thinking if there is actually any meaning to the dreams I make.

I had a dream last night, and it had moons in it, again. It's not those blurry crescent/full moons, but bigger, and you can see the shaded part of the moon, and all the craters on it.

Something like this one =)


Anyway, it DID have James Marsters too, but that's not the point. (lol) I've dreamed about moons (yes, moons) and yesterday night, I dreamt that there were 5 moons in the sky. I like the night sky, yea, but I don't put much time in to watch them. I don't know why, but whenever I dreamt of night skies and moons, the dream always get kinda creepy.

I can still vividly remember going to the depths of the ocean (which was surprisingly litted) and I saw, ahem, James Marsters sitting there, talking to me lol. We chatted casually, what we talked about I'd forgot, but I remember the urge to make him like me. SOOO, moving on, I then moved into a building beside him in the sea, and it became a library. I returned the 3 books I've read, and borrowed 3 new ones, which were all BTVS, and had Spike on them.

I then moved right, up the stairs, and I was in some sort of haunted place. I had the sinking feeling that we were not alone (I had 2 girls beside me whom from my dreams, I felt were my sisters) and we were on the edge of panicking, when I found the way to get out, when something came out to spook me. I couldn't remember what it was.

The next scene was then, the night sky. My sight was filled with the stars and moons, and when I arched my head further up, I saw the sun. It was a diamond shape yellow colour thing, more like a huge star, but like I said, in my dreams, it was the sun. I stared at the moons again and I remember calling Mel and said, "Dear, look at the sky, there's 5 moons." and hung up.

That's pretty much all I remember about my latest dream, so here's the old one which was even more vivid. You know why? I was telling him about the dreams about moons, and I paused and asked, "There was once, that 2 moons was spotted in the sky right?"

Like, what the hell lmao. I can still remember that dream where I was standing at my balcony, seeing my white window grills and everything, and the 2 huge moons behind it. One on my left, one on my right. I also dreamt about one ENORMOUS moon before, don't know if it's an individual one anot, but in that dream, there was chaos. Everything was distorted; people were travelling between HDB blocks in the air, cycling or fly-walking etc etc. Some people were flustered, some people treated it as normal, and I sorta go with the flow.

I know that in one of these 2 dreams, I dreamt again of being in a japanese-like(it just felt, japanese, I don't know why lol) environment, and a bunch of people including me looked up at the sky, and saw many moons, about 8.

Then there was also this dream I had last month, that I was Buffy and Spike left me because I ignored him too much, and I called Giles in England and he told me he was back in Singapore, and I managed to get him back to my side... After that I was involved in some pwn ass fighting action with a bunch of cult guys after me, and I kicked some serious ass. Lol. Nevermind.

Haha, all these weird dreams got me remembering about the ULTIMATE weirdest one. This one beats the dream where I dreamt of my ex bf dead in a homicide scene, my nanny cutting off her fingers, and a dinosaur chasing me to a block across the road till I plung to my death from the roof.

I dreamt that I was the most important "general" in a war in Singapore. General of the REBEL forces.

Frankly, I don't remember much about the dream. But everytime I think about it, it gave me a sense of power lol. It was either a war to take over Singapore, or to take over a very large facility.

We were brutal, killing those who defied us, and making sure they listen to our commands. The leader, someone I felt I'd pledged my loyalty and was indebted to, wasn't Singaporean, but quite a number of us were. I was the leader of the Singaporeans.

There was no qualms about shoving a gun into people's faces and beating them up, but then I realised some of my good friends were one of the hostages. I was put in a dilemma, but I then decided to get them out of our stronghold, to ensure their safety. I did all the climbing around, on those bamboos surrounding a construction site, and acting that I want them to help me take the rations from a convenience store in the facility, etc. In the dream, I knew that I wasn't switching sides; I merely wanted to rescue them, and get back to my leader. I escaped my leader's suspicions a couple of times, but I was ultimately exposed and I remember that as I got my friends out of the facility, I was shot. I don't know if I died, because the dream ended then.

Muahaha~ Long entry tonight. For those of you who actually read throughout, I think you would agree with me that they were interesting ^^".

Bah, I'll stop for now, the menstrual pains are getting to me. LOL. Ta~



No comments: