Friday, May 13, 2005

Fucking bitch

I'm so fucking pissed now I don't care about the strong language I'm using. That fucking bitch who's prolly sashaying her way around in my house right now, thinking it's HERS. No fucking way in hell will it end up in her hands. I'll smash my fist in her face if I need to prove that point.

That bitch had been living off my family for about 8 years, god damn fucking knows how much she'd already taken and used for herself and her family. The house she built back in a sodding village in China was built with my brother's money. And where did the fucking money comes from? My mother.

You'd fucking pinched money from my mum's stall thinking it was okay, and burning up the utility expenses like there's no tomorrow and leaving it to my mum to settle. Now my bro and you had taken over the business for barely 6 months and you think YOU are suffering? My mother toiled for 20 fucking years and provided for my brother for 30 fucking years. Yes, my brother, the fucking whipped husband you have and turned against my mother.

Fuck off and die bitch. Never taken allowance from you and never needed to. You'd been eyeing my mother's business years ago, didn't you? Think I was that dumb and ignorant not to notice? Now you have it for barely 6 months and you can't hold it? Dumb bint. It just proves that you're INCAPABLE.

I will never fucking regret saying this: I hope you fucking trip and fall one day and lose the fucking baby. Xin Yi is enough and we don't need you to fucking carry on our family line. You're only TAINTING it fucking bitch.

I wish I could just smash my fist into your fucking irritating face and make you realise nobody cares a hoot about you aside my blind, whipped brother. I wish you'll just crumble up one day and die a wicked, slow death. I will stand there and laugh at your corpse. Nobody bosses my mum around like that and expects to be let off with it. She fucking deserves respect for what she'd been thru for the past 30 years. I'll see to it that you suffer your damn retribution one day.

No comments: