Sunday, May 01, 2005

Quitter strikes!

Actually, I don't know what to put as my title, so I just took an idea from that "anonymous" person in my tagboard. I still have a clue who she is, and even if not, who cares? The person obviously doesn't know much about me xD Just takes bits and pieces of my entry to piece up my characteristics. Quitter strikes again? *Tsk* what a weak try of grasping for grass =X

So anyway, LONG WEEKEND!!! WOOHOO!! Haveta work till 1.30pm yesterday because of all those "kiasu" people who want to get their cars asap since Monday is a holiday. I almost fainted of hunger!

Also, I saw Azahar at work on Friday!!! He's my NPCC squadmate from Sec. Sch, and I've always liked him because he's DAMN funny lol and a very good friend to rely on. We saw each other in the lift and chatted a bit before he alighted to go pay for his "summon" lol. He hadn't change much, his voice is still the same, build's a lil bigger, hair's longer, but still very recognisable. Whereas me? Sigh. I bet I'm the only one in our old circle of friends to have changed for the worst =P All my friends have became more manly for the men and more feminine for the women. Aww~ I'm really happy to see them, even if it was thru friendster =P

Oh ya! Speaking of friendster, I login just now and saw that another of my old friend, Baby, is married!!! Aww!!! I knew her thru Carina back in the days when we still went to Sparks every Friday, of which I knew Carina thru Leo. The girls (Carina, Jinting, Baby and Wanxia) are great gals to hang out with, but we've pretty much lost contact since we club at different places since then.

Her wedding photos are sooooo beautiful. She's so beautiful! It's sweet too, to see that she'd married the guy whom I know was her bf since the day I know her, to see young couples happily in marriage (E.G: Chantelle, XiaoBaiTu, Baby). Chantelle's my age, XBT is 1-2years older, and Baby's 1 year younger. Yet they all are blissfully in love and happiness with their hubbies. Isn't that so sweet? In fact, most of my old friends are all blissfully in love. Is this the love year?

That kinda makes me look forward to having a baby of my own. Not a shotgun 1 that is (No offense girls!! >_<) Just that I would want to be more prepared to awaits her/his arrival =P All the while, I've wanted to have a baby when I get late 20's... But now, early 20's seems good too! Lmao! But I'll need someone willing to feed me and mah baby, that is =P


Went out with Mel to celebrate his 20th bday yesterday xD Yum yum, Crystal jade! We ate till SOO full we barely made it to East Coast Park to countdown. I slept in the car and he slept while we were at ECP. We left 1min after 12mn. Lame right?! Lol~ Well ok, time to go slack around and enjoy my long weekend while it lasts xD Happy day today, hurray!

No comments: