Sunday, May 22, 2005

=d~

Mmm~~~ Guess what I'm eating right now? Suckling pig! Yum yum!! xD~ Bought from SICC, it's delicious *Ahh~*

Anyway, just woke up like 2hours+ ago. Don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep now.

Oh ya! Yesterday night, I dreamt that I signed up for a performance competition or something, and the judges said my dancing was sexy and I was hot! LMAO! Funneh dream :D


Went to TTS in the morning to remove the bandage, and the doctor put a band-aid on it and asked me to go again next Friday. Which got me thinking - Am I supposed to stick with the 1 band-aid for the rest of the entire week? >_> Sigh.

BTW, even the removal of the bandage hurt like hell. The wound had started to heal over even tho I'd bled alot last night, but when the doctor removed the bandage and cotton pad, it tore open again x( *bawls*

So kids, think again the next time you decide to pierce more than 1 hole per ear =P



Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.


-MacBeth, William Shakespeare

No comments: