Thursday, December 02, 2004

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't believe it. I was so certain Sylvester will win Singapore Idol. I was by my com at 9.35pm just now, deciding between blogging to ask people to vote for Sly, or a trip to the MacDonald's drive-thru. I chose the latter b/c I was certain no 1 will see my entry in time, and that lots of people will vote for Sly anyway.

Even when I saw Olinda saying that she's voting for Taufik, I was still certain Sly will win b/c he did SO well tonight! (Olinda's filthy rich btw, now that shes out she coulda divert the votes to Taufik) I just wish I was able to vote for Sylvester. Melvin didn't allow. He was rooting for Taufik anyway = BOOOOOOOO

Sigh *chomps down a french fry noisily to vent her frustrations* This sux >.< See? I'm still girly after all =P Ima buy Sylvester's album when he releases it, and take a pic with the album and blog it MUAHAHA~

Sylvester Sim Xiang Long, I SWEAARR Ima make Melvin's friend intro u to me, MUAHAHA j/k actually, now that he's famous I don't think his sister will intro Sly to me neways lol (Since his sister is the medium of opportunity.)

Ok enough ranting. Ima get back to my MacDonald's and coax my bf since I sensed a tinge of jealousy =X k thx bye~

No comments: