Monday, December 20, 2004

Pretty woman~ walking down the street~

Lmao~ =P wee! I was back from Orchard since 10.30pm, but I was too lazy to update =p

Today was rather great! I did woke up late at about 2+, and we left for my home @ 3+, 4. Mum got me a pair of really HIGH, really nice heels. I tried it on and I KNEW I had to get three-quarter jeans for the heels xD The only good thing about growing fatter is that my bony feet got a slightly meatier, making em look nicer.

I didn't do all that I'd planned, but it was alright. At least Mel promised to bring me shopping again 'some time soon'. Hollywood's Secrets were closed when I reached Paragon :( I didn't know they close early on weekends. Other than that, I had my haircut, or rather hairwash + trim =P so it was smooth and silky today yea! Heh. The ending effect? Good hair, together with my fav black top and tube, not to mention my fav jeans and heels =P Turned some guys' heads yea, but sadly, their attention was more on my boobs then my face *rolls eyes*.

Part of Orchard Road was sealed off from 6-11pm so we parked at Orchard Point. Uff after walking for about 1hour, my feet hurt SOO bad ><. I persued on for the sake of my warerobe but sadly, I saw tons of cute clothes that I knew I won't fit in, so I did not bother to try them.
As we were walking in Far East Square, I was so delighted at all the clothes I saw, but I realised I won't look good in them =( We were about to leave, and I was sulking real bad. All I could do was look at those pretty clothes and wish I was small enough for them, but nah. I almost cried b/c it was a blow to my self-esteem =(.

I decided to try 1 last boutique before we go for dinner, and I saw 1 that didn't have clothes that were too kawaii for me to wear. I went in and asked the auntie inside what would look nice on me, and fwala, she began to stuff clothes into my arms lol.

I tried like 10+ clothes! Well, they weren't exactly like, cute (I just wanna look younger... I realised I'm looking older and older, like an auntie!), but they were okay. I bought 2 three-quarter jeans, 1 pink top xD, 1 brownish-green cardigan-like top that Mel really liked, and a dirty green skirt ^^". All from the same shop, for $150 =O I don't really look younger in them.. But they add a feminine touch so I liked that.

I didn't have the sense of satisfaction since I bought from only 1 boutique, but its okay. At least the amount I spend was quite alot. And that I would be able to shop again soon =)

We took a few photos around Orchard with my bro's digicam, but we didn't manage to get nice couple photos b/c I didn't trust enough to ask a stranger to do it for us. As usual, I looked awful on film. I'd only managed a few nicer 'head-shots', and once I get the cable and cords from my bro I'll upload it to photobucket and here.

*Looks at her 3quarter jeans* Oooh I can't wait for a day to wear them out soon :) They're so comfy~ They'll be a killer with my new heels!

Anyway, think Ima go rest and read my book. Mel's already sleeping. A whole day of shopping apparently took alot out from us xP He'd been a total sweetie like I mentioned, and I love the fact that even when he's asleep, he will hug me or hold my hand when I call out his name beside him. It's all like, automatic. So sweet! Hehe mind u, he sleeps like a LOG! He can wake up to talk to me for a few mins before going back to sleep and wakes up the other day not remembering a thing. Not to mention the fact that he could prolly sleep ANYWHERE! Hee~ Ima go cuddle next to this sweet thing now for what he'd done for me :) Gnight..


No comments: