Sunday, December 19, 2004

Weeee!

Heyo~ =)

Decided to update my blog again before I go to bed. I'm all psyched up for my shopping trip tomorrow xD (which girl wouldn't?!) Mel promised (again) to accompany me to Orchard tomorrow to shop shop shop since he broke that promise 2night ago :D

We went to Suki Sushi @ Cenileisure this evening tho. He woke me up and asked me, 'Dear want to eat sushi?' Apparently he worked up an appetite watching Jacky Wu eating sushi on' Shi Zi Lu Kou' haha so I suggested Suki Sushi~ Cheaper and yummy ^^

We spent about $45 for what would cost us about $70 if we ate at Sakae... Muahaha *pats her satisfied tummy* So my bf isn't that bad after all =P He knows how to make me happy. In fact I'm rather delighted at what he'd done for me these few days while I'd been totally bitchy, so yea... Hope it'll continue =P but well, we were late for shopping and the trip to Hollywood's Secrets as I wanted, as usual. We always idled around at home and leave only when we almost can't make it. Guess it's okay as long as I can do it tomorrow.

We went to Kinokuniya for awhile and my mum called when we were walking in Ceni, and she asked me to go home so I can get some new clothes, for New Year perhaps. Wee! Just the perfect timing! I'm going home tomorrow to get some money from mum and shop around in AMK for abit to see if I can get some cheaper clothes before I go to Orchard in the evening. I don't like the idea of taking money from my mum but I DO need some new clothes, since my 'newest' one was bought like 5-6months ago. Not to mention I did not shop for almost a year before that. Creepy for a girl, I know.

So hopefully the shopping trip tomorrow will be a successful one~ A haircut, eyebrow-trimming session, new clothes, more new clothes, and some other accessories etc xD in which means, I have to sleep NOW or else I won't be able to wake up early tomorrow.

Before I do, I would like to thank my friends who have read my blog and expressed their concern :) it's sweet. Thx *huggles* It's nice to have some C's thrown my way - Care, concern, cash, w/e =p

Oh oh wait, I have another thing to talk about. WHO'S BEEN GIVING OUT MY NUMBER??!! Damn f*cked sia, I had THREE guys sms-ing me within FOUR days. And u know what? They all said 'hi how r u?' or something like that. The problem is, I didn't have their number on my sim card, and neither did the names 'Jason, Terrance, and David' registered.

I mean, David. I don't recall any friend named David who has my number, esp. from Zouk. He said, "know u from Zouk lor, I kok u on ur head, don't remember ar haha". I mean, hello, I hadn't give my number to any guy since 2yrs+ ago (I am attached since then, thank you), and 2yrs+ ago I wasn't exactly old enough to go Zouk. I don't even recall that incident @ Zouk at ALL.

Then Jason. Okay, I do have a couple of friends named Jason, but wth, he told me his email is yotaosky @ blah blah .com, really, WTF?! Anyway, he said he lives in Hougang, and even when he called me, I couldn't recognise the voice or any connections to him whatsoever. I've stopped answering his calls.

Down to 'Terrance'. I mean, what is he? Terrance house?! It's Terrence for fucking sake, and once he told me that name I was sure I never gave him my number. I told him with all the summoned patience I'd got, that he obviously didn't get my hp number personally from myself, that it was a fake name, and that I wasn't interested to know him at all. He then pestered me with dozens of sms-es asking, 'so can we be frenz or not' and 'what r u doing'. BRRR! Same for that David guy too! It's SOOOO frustrating!

Bah. Right now I'm so tired, I can't function properly for anything other than going to bed. Grumbling about those idiots won't help anyway. G'night~

No comments: