Tuesday, December 21, 2004

*Yawns*~~~

Whoa it's almost 7am... Stupid Mel pulled me along to train in DE when I was feeling sickish today... He needed an Enchantress in the party *rolls eyes* He went to bed while I tolled b/c he could go afk and I can't :(

I'm about to sleep... And seriously there's nothing much to fill in for today except for 1 thing : I GOT FUCKING HIT IN THE FACE BY A HIGH HEEL! GRR!

It didn't exactly hit my face; it hit more like my left cheek. Like I said, I was feeling sickish so I slept most of the time. I woke up at 8pm and decided I MUST eat or the acids will corrode off all my stomach wall. We went to eat @ Five Star again =d and as I was eating happily, when some woman in her late 20s was leaving the place and I saw her went 'flop' and fell face down beside Mel.

All came too fast; I was just beginning to try laughing discretly when her right shoe flew up and bounced off the table to my face. OWW! It hurt like hell! My primary reaction was to hit it away with my left hand and it hurt my wrist too. Her friend picked up her shoe on the floor and THEY WENT RIGHT OFF!

FUCKING BITCHES! I was there cursing and rubbing my cheek and they just WALKED RIGHT OFF! The woman's friend obviously saw it hit me, or else she would have wondered why the shoe landed behind her, yet did not hit her. Fucking bitches. I know the embarassment of falling down in public, but hey, where's the politeness? You fucking hit someone in the face with your dirty shoe! I was tired and that blow 'woke' me up, but it ruined my appetite nonetheless. I should have asked her to compensate grr.

Mel laughed at me (zzz) and said that I should buy 4d tomorrow. Too lucky already. YA RIGHT. If I ever see that bitch and shall she fall again, I'm going to laugh out loud right in her face! Grr~

Bah I should get to bed. Thinking about that incident just pisses me off =( Sun's coming up too. Mel's room have no curtains so the glare always hurt my eyes >< k thx bye

No comments: