Monday, December 13, 2004

xD

*Stretches and rubs her tummy* xD went to 'Five Star' @ Bukit Timah for dinner just now, couldn't even get to the 'Mai Pian Xia' (Prawns with oatmeal =d) so I da bao it back.. yum yum!Went to ChinaBlack ytd with ZZ Vincent they all @ about 11+, 12mn with their friends, lucky dont need queue up la.. Louis bought a bottle of Martell (YUMMM) and their friend was celebrating his bday @ the VIP seats.After 2months of 'bi guan xiu lian' (meditation indoors lmao) I finally come out of my 'cave' for some fresh night air xD and I had fun yesterday. More or less its because I got to drink my fav Martell without any restrictions (Melvin owe me it b/c he'd been breaking promises all week =x) and the songs were great. Well, at least the songs from 2.30am onwards were great. Lotsa LP songs, muahaha xD! Anyway, does anyone know the song which goes um, 'Woo hoo~! Woo hoo~! Ba la bi la beh beh bong (rofl)' and the fast speed Jet's song with the starting music soundin like the song from 'Under 1 roof'? You know, the 'One' album with a burger as the CD cover? They had this Jet song in the advertisement.. I wanna know the titles!!! =O~

Anyway, below's the 2 pic I took with the bday girl, Wan Ling, whom I bumped into at the ladies xD As usual, I look awful in snapshots x(

No comments: