Wednesday, December 15, 2004

*Beams*

'Sup all =)

I
feel so proud of myself. I killed a cockroach just now!

Idk why, but amidst the noise of my hamsters running their wheels and ruffling thru wood shavings, I heard a weird sound and I turned back to see one of the sons of the cockroach colony! (Note: If you have no idea what I mean, read my 1st entry from yesterday)

This one must have been one of the 'middle-ranking' sons; it was a grown up male but it was um, kinda skinny. Thats why I dared to pick up the Shieldtox (which I placed as prized property next to me at the desk) and sprayed at it. No way am I gonna let it go near my hamsters!

xD *beams again* I killed a cockroach~! Muahaha~ Even tho' I was too disgusted to pick up the corpse (I woke Mel up to do the dirty work), I'm one step closer to conquering my cockroach fear (I hope).

You know, I was surfing thru the links from my friend's blog just now, and I realised that the slut *cough* Haze *cough* I hated since way back, had the same song by Arvil that I used to have for my old blog's template. Eew~ Thank God I changed the song. (Yes I'm bitchy, muahaha. She should be glad I didn't post her blog's url here and talk about her ugly history. I should do that, since she offended me before, but I'm magnanimous okay! ;] )

Anyway, I needed to upload the pics for this new template somewhere, so ta-da,
http://photobucket.com/albums/v629/JenxGeR/. Hopefully thats the correct link to mah PhotoBucket account. I dont really know how to use it yet.

Also, I went to visit my mum 2 nights ago, she's quite fine now xD Hurray! And do you know how sweet she is? I was home the other night before I went to Chinablack, (for my pink princessy-like bag) and I noticed she replaced my broken Chanel foundation with a new one, and got me a blue hairbrush too! My fav colour! She knows I tend to break expensive compact powder/foundation (that was my 3rd Chanel foundation) so she must have checked my bag for me. It had been in my bag ages ago but she didn't tell me. Aww... x)

I just hope I don't break this 1 anytime soon. Yea.. It's expensive too. In fact all my make-up stuff are; my mum insists on good quality, and to her, high price and brand = good quality lol. Lucky me =P

Oh shit wait... I think I hear something... God damned problem was that I had both my bathroom and room's doors open when the cockroach was spotted... Idk where it came from, and now I hear that distinctive cockroach's-feet-dashing-across-the-floor sound. I can't explain how it sounds like, but I just know. Like I mentioned before, I have enough knowledge and encounters with em.

Okkaay... I should get to bed now... Since its late.. and the ruffling sound is like.. around my chair... hookkayyy.... I'll update again after I clean up the room tomorrow... G'night!!!

No comments: