Friday, December 10, 2004

Silver lining Part 2

*Moans in pain* Damnit, I got sick again.. aching all over -0- 2nd time in this whole year tho; guess its not that bad. Just down with a lil flu/fever w/e. The perfect time to lose some weight due to the loss of appetite, lmao.

Anyway, I can't believe Toba Takashi replied! I thought that job application was a failure but he sent me an email on the 4th. Wee! Apparently he got busy @ work in London so he took about a month to reply -_- soo anyway, as told by my friend, I would be the manager of Dawn Yeoh (if its all successful that is). Don't know who she is? Google the name. Anyway, heres part of the email that excited me:

I'm planning Dawn's training tour plan. in the period, I need her manager definitely. Please let me know your schedule also. Project Title : Dawn Yeoh 2nd UK Training Tour Period : 17 April 2005 to 25 April 2005 Details : (1) Manager work for Dawn Yeoh during Tour Period. (2) Air Ticket fee is paid by Company (3) Hotel Fee is paid by Company (Same room as Dawn) (4) Food and Transpotation fee is paid by Company (5) No salary in this period. (6) Insurance is paid by Company I am arranging Dawn Yeoh Dance Training Session in London in April. Company will arrange payment for most of fee except your salary. pls let me know whether you can make it in this period. I will contact to you again. Thank you and Regards, Takashi Toba

Cool right?! I mean, yea it suck that theres no salary and such, but it'll be so cool to go to UK for free! There'll be a simple interview in January but I think if nothing goes wrong, I'll get the job. Meanwhile I can do some part-time and wait for the whole thing. *starts dreaming* No wait, I'll prolly suffer there lol. Waking up early in the morning, and taking care of every single thing like a slave, it doesn't seem that good. What if shes mean and bitchy? -0-" I hope not. Like I said, I'm not a girly girl type, so even tho we're about the same age, Idk if we'll get along that well. Ahh well~ Wait for my 'Silver Lining Part 3' k guys? lol~

Ima go work on my song now. (yes I've finally decided to complete and improvise on a song I wrote when I was Sec 2 :P) It's called 'Qiu Qian' (Swing) and maybe if I find a way to upload my song aka my singing on the Net for free, I'll put a link in here =X Anyyywaay, Ima go watch my BTVS episodes and then rest. Cya =)


P.S: Sly appeared in my dreams again.. =_="

No comments: