Monday, December 27, 2004

The long waited-for entry~

Bah, I know it's prolly not waited for, but who cares xD

Had been too lazy to update =P, just managed to catch the well-wishes in my tagboard just now. Thank you guys xD it's sweet *muah*

Spent Xmas Eve at my sis', and she ordered pizzas, KFC, chilli crabs etc. Yum! We watched 'White Chicks' and it was really funny and nice even tho I thought it would be lame, but Mel had to like, be a total jerk and asked to go home at 1am+. I mean, we went there empty-handed and my sis was so nice to grab some pressies for us, and we leave after eating and a DVD? Mean right? Sigh but there wasn't anything I could do but surrender to his need on dosage of DarkEden.


Xmas was rather fun I guess, tho I didn't manage to get a Santa Claus hat :( (seriously... I walked for like, 5-10mins, and I couldn't find any stalls selling the hats. Unbelievable!) but at least I went to Orchard to shop a lil and caught 'Kung Fu Hustle' :P It was um... Kinda 'over lame' if you get what I mean, but funny nonetheless. Went to Mel's ah ma's house for a Christmas party/gathering before that, and its was YUMMYLICIOUS~! Hehe his aunts are Christians so they invited us over for a Christmas meal sorta thingy, I had yummy turkey with cranberry sauce, honey baked ham with cheese, bbq ribs, logcake and all the eating with your fingers thingy, like ang mos do. I never knew turkey taste that good =d.

His 2nd aunt say that it's perfect that I was there b/c I know how to appreciate Westernized meals, but I think it's rather the fact that I'm plain gluttonous.

Not to mention the presence of chocolates and cookies... xD *slurp*

Idk why but I feel so filled with love now. Filled with love given by friends and loved ones, and filled with love I want to share with all xD Hehe I guess thats b/c its my favourite time of the year. I love December~! But I love January & February more, of course. They have the best festival of them all - Chinese New Year!!! I can't wait for CNY to come; once I get my hands on those ang baos... Muahaha! xD


That prolly makes Valentine's the grandest celebration for most couples =) I'll prolly get about 400-500, Mel about 800-1000, so it's all good. Ima get my hair rebonded! Muahahaha! *drifts off to her lil dream about spending all the money she doesn't yet have*

I wonder what I'll do on 31st Dec... I wanna go somewhere to countdown, but frankly, I don't have much friends anymore. (When I used to be a 'friends' person) I only mix with Mel's buddies now b/c I'm TOTALLY lazy to go out my bf driving me around, and apparently Vincent and co. are the only people he is willing to go out with.Thing is, I don't like going out with them only when they feel like asking us along; I rather go out with Mel alone. Last year, I went to Fisherman's V with my friends for the countdown... Got drunk but definitely very happy :( I wonder if I can join them this year again. I heard most of them drifted apart too, only leaving the usual ones like Ang, Jacob, Deron etc... Oh well x( Who wanna bring me out then? Gimme a call!

Just went to read my friend's blog for a while, saw that she mentioned her ex, who's my friend too... Wan ling, I know you're strong but if u feel sad or hurt, I'll be there k? I know the feeling of have someone who's been with you for sooo long, gone from your life... Nobody likes to re-adjust their livestyle suddenly. It sucks :( (For me at least) But I've always admired you for being so matured (while I act a lil kiddish sometimes >_>) so be strong k! Love u! *muacks*

On that note, guess its time for me to get to bed. BAH! Another of the stupid situation. Breakfast or sleep? *Ponders* I think I rather read my book on the bed till I fall asleep. Who cares about breakfast anyway? It's prolly fried bee hoon or fried prawn mee again... Hah. Anyway guys, remember, jio me out for countdown ok? ;) Gnight~

Love,
Jen

No comments: