Sunday, December 05, 2004

Sigh

*looks at the half-eaten bar of chocolate* Sigh. 4 o'clock in the morning and I'm eating chocolate! Boo >_> guilty guilty guilty~

You know, the 'idolization' of Sylvester is getting out of hand. I dreamt of him last night! -.-" It was quite a detailed one, and I remembered most of it even when I woke up but I shan't type in details. We were studying in the same school, I had a torch for him since ages ago, I'm on good terms with his older sis and she knows of my crush, but Sly falls for girls quite easily even tho he's famous (yea lol) and I know I wouldn't have a chance, blah blah blah. We were starting to talk more and hang out more together, but I woke up before the dream got on to the part whereby we get together eventually. Lmao! Funneh dream >.>"

Anyway, don't call me mad, but I'm thinking of setting up/or joining a band. Yes. A band. A singing band, not a orchestra kind or w/e. I've always pondered over it but I'd brushed it aside for other stuff. But now... It'll take time.. I need to make more friends who dub in that area and well, get a job to pay for the equipments. Lol. As some may know, I love singing, as to how I love acting, (aka love to be a performer) tho I aspire to be a policewoman. Contradicting, I know, but to me, they mix strangely well. I don't even have much of a gut to sing my best in KTV with friends, but a band's all I need to build up my confidence. I feel strong in both languages so I hope my band will be 1 of mixed genre... R&B, Jazz, Pop, Chinese Pop etc... This is a hard dream to achieve, and I'm getting older (19 this year btw) and if I want to achieve this... I wanna do it within 3years. 'Sides, I don't even know if my voice is considered good enough. I usually do better in English songs b/c I feel more confident at it.. I've friends who sing wonderfully in chinese so I never tried to out-do them @ KTV sessions or whatsoever. I like my voice when I sing alone tho :p Sigh. I w0uld love to get together a Chinese rock/R&B band which'll do English songs sometimes. Will I be able to do it? Idk... Most prolly not. Sigh. I feel useless... I'm not much of an achiever I guess...

So, anyone able to hook me up to a band who doesn't mind auditioning a female vocalist? I can play the electric piano too! Just that I'll need some TOUGH practices again b/c I've dropped it for a couple of years. Lmao >_> I'll definitely appreciate your help tho! x_x

Re-reading what I just typed, I guess it'll remain a dream. Period. I don't even have friends who dub in bands and gigs so I'll never have a chance. Right now I'm thinking of sushi for tomorrow, or some nice meal when I go visit my mum @ home again. Bleah~ Ah well, BTVS 2nd season's dl is completing in about 2 hours, gonna let it run and grab a book or sleep. Haven't got much to talk about asides my dream and my dumb hope so... yeah. 'Nite..

No comments: