Tuesday, December 14, 2004

OMFG~

Farktard. A colony of cockroaches have just officially shifted their home to my room!!! After being haunted by a flying baby cockroach 2 nights ago, the king , no hmm, I think the eldest son (since kings aren't supposed to come out unprotected. ANYWAYYY) popped over for a visit, or rather, to declare their taking over of my bf's room. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF IT WAS HUGE!!! I'm ANTI bugs, I hate any bugs from big ants, butterflies, wormy like stuff, to cockroaches, grasshoppers WHATEVER. SIX LEGGED OR EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS PLS GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! They totally freak me out >_> I once touched a dead cockroach by mistake and I ran about 150m from the spot crying, leaving my sis looking at me with jaws dropped.

Anyway, the cockroach was like, JUMPING, Idk really, it was on the rim of the door, trying to get to the wall beside it. So it went, hop, crawl back, hop. During this 2 years, 3months and 11days of our relationship, we've never seen a cockroach appear in his room before(despite the fact that living on the 1st flr, 1 of his window is like, next to the rubbish chute door) so we both freaked out. Took abit of hussle to kill it. Odourless Shieldtox, MUAH!!! Love ya!!

Anybody knows what I should do? I think the cockroaches came from the um, the sewage hole thingy? The 1 that drains away the water in the bathroom? Its connected to the sewage and I've seen baby cockroaches crawling out of the bathroom, so yea. I tried spraying water and Shieldtox into the drainage just now, hope it'll help. Is there some sort of cockroach poison I can drop in it?

We might have got rid of one of their sons, but their baby princess is hiding somewhere. It was like a grasshopper, the way it hop and flew away from my bf when he tried to kill it. I've had enough experiences with cockroaches crawling over my blanket and ARM to suffer endless sleepless nights. *Sob* Now my bf's place is starting to look like my home! Noooooooo >_<


Anyway, after making $170 from selling DarkEden game money (^,^ muahaha) I decided to get myself a mic soon. No harm recording my singing/songs into the com right.. Its also no harm if I'll ever need to send it as a demo 1 day... *wink wink* lmao the unlimited power of daydreaming.. xD Anyway, it's REALLY late, Ima get to my book or something before I sleep. Cya soon ;)

P.S: Yes yes my mood HAVE been better these couple of days, in case you're wondering =P Wee woo wee~! No harm keeping it like this before I turn all moody when the time of the month comes. *rolls eyes*

No comments: