Tuesday, December 14, 2004

=]

As usual procedure of vain o' me, I went to check out (for the XXth time) the 2 pics I posted in the blog and regretted it =] I may be fat, but the pics made me looked UBER fat! Actually, its just my 'hamburger-a-gogo' cheeks. Hate em =
I woke up a couple of hours ago really bored, so I got down to doing everything I haven't been doing in a while. Checking my um.. online stuff? Friendster, neopets, email, fav. net bookmarks, etc etc. =] Sad life~ Lmao anyway, I couldn't figure why friendster wouldn't send me emails when people add me or send me msgs; I logged in and I had quite a bit of friend requests and msgs. Oh well..

I saw the RSS field option thingy for friendster, to like, show ur blog entries somehow? Idk how it works but I did it all the same. *shrugs* In my list of new friend requests, I saw my fren's, well, my ex's friendster, and aww, its nice to see him so settled down and seemed so in bliss. I envy them so much. And he's still so uber uber cute. Rofl. I admit I'm the flamboyant kind, b/c I still think about the past, and for what I know of him, I bet he thinks a lil too (maybe not of me, but at least his other ex's). -_-" Annyywwayy, not to get too off the point, I'm getting the 'I-feel-lonely-and-empty-all-inside-even-tho-i-have-a-boyfriend-of-almost-2-and-a-half-years' crap feeling again =] Shitty.

Am I asking for too much? Hope not. Its just, Idk, sometimes when I think about how stagnant and boring my life is, the more I wanna do something to change it. Not in the get a job and get busy sorta way... but.. you know. Uff Idk what spurred me to type all these; I hope my ex doesn't read my blog or else his gf would be cursing me behind the monitor, but yea thats how f*cked up my mentality is sometimes.

Anndd... The more I type, the more I wish to click the X on the top right hand corner without saving this shit. Lmao. Ahh... Girl of the 21st century.

Speaking of which, lemme unwind abit about a small incident I forgot to fill in yesterday. I was at Chinablack on Sat, right? When I stepped out of Mel's car (he went to park), my girl's instinct told me I had a few pair of eyes on me. I mean, at least 1/2 of those people were staring at my nunga-nungas (thats my british way of calling my boobs), and others were discussing whether I'm pretty or not. Seriously! My friend, Amy, was there too and she saw me, so she called me over and we talked for a bit. While I walked past a group of 4, they were like, checking me out. When I passed by them on the way back, I heard the 'golden' sentence that assured me that they were talking about me. 'But ta you yi dian fei leh' (But shes a lil fat leh) =]]] Who else but me? X_X I mean comon guys, you want big racks? Don't expect a skinny body to go along with it; unless its fake. I'm in the midst of dieting(again)~! When I DO slim down, I'ma kick all your gfs' arses LOL j/k -.-" Bah I'm Queen Boredyfer of Boredonia!

Seriously, does anyone have a quick method to dieting? Teach meh!!! =o~ *looks at her wallet* Maybe I should start going out to spend my money on pwettie pwettie clothes so I wouldn't have money for scrumptious food or late night 7-11 trips xD *stares at the snacks and tidbits she had placed strategically around the room* Ahh well...

No comments: