Monday, November 22, 2004

Com'on guys send a lil prayer for mah mum~ =P

Ahh~ I went to visit my mum on Sat, and thank god (not that I believe in him.. but ANYWAY) she feels better. She still complains, and got a lil weak from the pain, but I can see that she's getting on fine. When she had to do the leg stretching thing on the machine, she was fussy about the blankets around her b/c she had those hospital 1 piece dress on and no pants. It made us laugh and to me, it was laughters of relief.

My mum and I... We skipped the communication part for the entire 1st 11years of my life, so yea, the generation gap was pretty big. But like I said, things had gotten better between us and even tho we don't go around telling each other 'I love yous', we do talk over the phone sometimes and say "I miss yous'. Aww... That's sweet to even think about it xP I love my mum~

I'm going home to visit her tomorrow b/c she'll be discharged already.. All I worry about is whether she would be able to climb the steps. >_<

Anyway, I seriously don't know if there's people who read my blog on a 'regular' basis. I don't type in big words, or talk about interesting stuff other than plain old me. I'm still trying to get a firmer grasp on my English since I've dropped school for quite a while. Looking at the amount of visitors so far, I guess it really isn't much, but I'm really wonder who Mr 'anony' is.. (Note: Tagboard) Well Mr. 'anony', it's sweet of you to show concern but I wish I know who you are.. Or at least get to know you if you aren't anyone I know =o *wink wink* lmao. J/k on the wink wink part xD

I sorta took a break from ConquerOnline again, and went back to Darkeden. This cycle's gonna repeat b/c Ima get bored of DE (again) and go back to CO, before returning to DE again, or moving on to another game. God. I seriously need a life, a job perhaps, but frankly, I don't really give a f*ck even with my current deficit financial situation.

Idk... But if you scan thru my entries, you'll know that my life is basically f*cked up to the extent that it'll be a mess if I start fixing it. I'm not sure where or how to start, even. Ohh the horror... Another human waste of a thing exhausting the Earth's natural resources. *Bows head in remorse*

Dinner gathering with icytonger friends on 26th, boy are they gonna get a shock seeing how fat I've became. I might not even turn up tho, the more I think about it, the more it stresses me out.

I'd just received a sms from Liting not long ago, asking for a gathering (wassup with the gatherings all of a sudden?!) for us - Ting, Yan, Ni, Hui and me. Boy... I wish I could go; it's less stressful with just us old girl friends but the thing is, I quarrelled with Yan remember? Over my bf.. *rolls eyes* I betcha I've mentioned this somewhere but I'll go thru it again.

It was like, my bf? Me? Broke up a few months back, Yan came to accompany me; sleepovers and such, so I could get over him fast. We patched up, Yan disapproved of it, we both got angry and argued. Didn't contact from then on and when we bumped into each other on 1 occasion, she totally ignored me. Lingyan is sweet and basically my best friend but we're both hard-headed. We've sorta been thru this before but we were still classmates back then, so we made up quicker.

I guess I'll start by sms-ing her 1 day. Not now but... Soon. Right now I have 1000000000 other things to worry about. There's this upcoming movie with a brilliant title. "Series of Unfortunate Events." Suits me well don't you think?

Did I mention that my life's f*cked up?

No comments: