Tuesday, November 16, 2004

YAY!!!

*Cries out loud in happiness* My BTVS bittorrent downloads are finally working again! Whew! I was about to delete my incomplete dls and re-dl again but I finally see numbers on the program other than 0 =P Downloading 'The Twins Effect 2' atm, its only 700mb. Weird.. I'll be able to burn it all in 1 cd. Idk if its full but what the heck.

Went to watch 'Shark Tale' in the evening. Yea I know I'm kinda slow since the movie's like, 'old' now but it's really funny. Lenny (whom I guess is just gay) and Oscar are so cute! Idk who Rene is but the other people who did the voiceover fitted their characters like a glove. I'm glad I've managed to watch it before it gets taken off. 'Incredibles' is next :p It's been a long time since I'd last watched a horror movie, b/c my bf is simply, a C.O.W.A.R.D >_>" He can't stand ghost stories, he's prolly afraid to be out in the dark alone, and he can't even stand the commercials for the horror movies. So yea... I admit that I don't have much of a gut myself, but skipping horror movies for the past 2 years made me pretty much the same as him. 'Wanted to watch a horror movie myself, but all there is now is like um... 'Doll Master'. Thing is.. I have a fear for dolls. Blame it on Chucky. Or w/e it was that I've watched when I was like, 9? I remembered it was a weekend as I was up alone, watch the TV in the dark, and they had this Chucky episode and China dolls were killing people. It was soooo creepy it scared the hell outta me man... Have been afraid of any sorta dolls from then on hehe ^^" If anyone who read this, thinks it's funny to scare me with a doll, think again. You prolly don't know me well enough if you dared =P

So anyway, Mum's entering the hospital tomorrow night... No wait I think its Wednesday, early in the mornin', prolly about 5. The operation doesn't start till afternoon, but she has to like, check in to prepare and stuff. Idk if I'll be able to wake up that early to accompany her there. Should be going in the afternoon ba.. I still feel so worried for my Mum tho' I've already mentioned its not a life-threatening thingy, but I don't like hospitals at all *sniffles* I hope the operation will go smoothly.

Anyway I guess it's time to sleep... All the book readings I did in the past few weeks affected my looks. Seriously! I was like looking at myself in the mirror today and I thought, 'what the fuck, my eyes look smaller everytime I look at them. How amazing can it get?' It's like, my eyelids are uber puffed (not like the crying sort of puffed, but ugly nontheless) and the way they um, fold over? made my eyes look smaller.

I asked Mel and he said it's prolly due to my lack of sleep. Guess he's right >< but I've always been like this. Idk why, but I like to finish books in a single sitting, or at least as quickly as I can. It's a habit, due to the fact my mum used to cane me when she spots me reading non-textbook stuff. I had to hide under the blanket with a weak reading light to read in bed everytime and she will always come into the room and check. If she spots my books, they'll be confiscated. It sucks b/c back then (in primary school), me and my classmates had a book club in which we named, 'Anonymous Book Club' (lmao) and we'll pass around our books to share.

I know I know... Nobody thinks of me as the reading type. In their eyes, I'm more of a happy-go-lucky person who prefers spending my time clubbing or having fun then burrowing my nose in some books. Perhaps even shallow... But w/e it is, at least I don't read non-fictions, right? Well... Not all the time =P

Hehe ok enough of my craps... almost 2.30am now. 'Off to bed, k thx bye!

No comments: