Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Do I see that silver lining?

No wait, before I get down to explaining my topic, lemme whine a lil about how my body system is malfunctioning.

It's 7.40am right now, and I had woken up like, 5hours ago, after falling asleep at around 11pm+. This isn't the 1st time (note previous topic) and I thought it was b/c of the fever thingy, now that I'm fine, this got me puzzled.

I mean, I've been trying to tune my body clock back, by sleeping before 12-12.30mn for the past week now. All I've managed was to sleep till late afternoons (around 2pm, not a very significant change) or the sudden surge of energy in the wee hours and not being able to fall asleep only until mornings. This sucks... I know very well that I'm going to fall asleep after I have breakfast later, or slug myself thru-out the day till I get to bed early tonight, and repeat the whole process again. Grr...

Right now my eyes hurt for finishing 'Disclosure' by Michael Crichton in 1 night, by the table lamp, and my tummy still gets a lil painful due to that seld-made (Idk, dirty?) salmon sashimi I ate 2 nights ago. Life just stinks atm.

Oh I almost forgot about my possible job thingy... I went in IRC last week to d/l songs and crap with old friends (since I've pretty much MIA-ed from it) and Jimmy aka gup5ter PM-ed me. He asked me why v3n0m called him the other day... The reason I'd rather not bring up b/c it brings a sting to my heart. Sting of guilt...

N/m.. Getting back to topic, we talked and chatted about old times, and he asked me if I wanted a part-time job sorta thingy. I thought, 'hell yea, why not?' And he told me about this 'Artist Manager' position that his friend, Mr Toba Takashi might employ me for. You see, Jimmy was a finalist in a talent search thingy, and I think Mr Takashi was um, running that show then? So they got to be friends and such and Jimmy knew he might need people, so ta-ta, he gave me the guy's email, and I emailed him.

It took quite a few days for him to reply. I almost thought it wasn't gonna work. Well, it still might not pull thru, but at least I've got hope. I mean, artist manager, idk what it needs as qualifications seriously, just old and sensible enough? In short, its kinda like those 'artist nanny' sorta work, um, a sidekick to accompany the girl around when she goes for photoshoots etc. It's just glorified by that name.

Still, it seems interesting. If I get the job, I might hook up with a nice girl whom I'll get along with and earn money in the process, or a total bitch who'll boss me around. Who knows? It just seems interesting enough tho' I heard the pay isn't that attractive.

Who the hell cares, since I've been out of job for quite a while now? =P I'm just hoping I'll get a shot at the job... Will add a new entry to my resume other than sales or marketing.

Hmm... Moving onto other subjects, my didi, Alan sent me an invitation to GMail :D Wee I still have friends who think about me! Lmao yea its cool, 1 gigabyte wtf, I can store alot of shit in that email ^^". My Msn is still
jenxger@hotmail.com, idk if I wanna change it to the new jenxger@gmail.com, but w/e, u can still reach me on both.

Anyway, I have to go now. Time to slap some fucking sense into myself. Yea.. I got myself into more shit again when I have managed to pull myself outta it quite successfully. 'Have managed' is the word -_-. I'm sorry I can't share this over the net... It's just too private. All I can say is that its unfair to anyone close to me. I have to stop what I'm trying to do unconsciously. Time to snap out of it and hurt lesser people meanwhile.

Ahh... I think it's just the fucking too-much-time-on-hand problem; It's time for me to get a job again. Devoting time on other stuff and getting to know more people might just make the pain and problems go away... Or so I hope. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get daily suggestions and methods for earning $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS