Thursday, November 04, 2004

Ooh... America's President Election!

Hmm, seriously, I don't give much of a shit to the elections, but it's interesting to know the results.

I went to look at my friend, Leo's blog for awhile, and I saw some intriguing stuff I've not know of. He's stated in my link on the left... But I'll link it here -
www.copvcia.com or www.thepowerhour.com. Anyway, I had wanted Bush to be re-elected. To me then, I'd rather a dumbass than a power/money hungry guy for President of the super power country. The websites have got me re-thinking. A few years back during the 9/11, I didn't bother looking it up on the Net and stuff; I just thought that there was something to it other than what was shown in the surface. Couldn't put a finger to it. Good job Leo! =P It'd made me glad I'm in Singapore; small country, lesser shit and controversy than America.

Anyways, I'm not exactly the political type atm, esp. when I don't have much grasp on this issue. Let's move on :P

I'm into my 4th book in 3days... Yea no bs. I borrowed some books from the JE library on Monday, and fuck yea its huge and took me quite a while to find the books I wanted to read. I was suffering from Spike withdrawal u see HAHAHA.

Saw some Michael Crichton books and borrowed them too. I've completed 'Disclosure', re-read 'Sphere' just now, read one BTVS (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) book on Spike and Dru, now I'm onto my last book which is also BTVS =X. Time to go to the library again tomorrow heh ^^"

I had Fillet o fish meal (UPSIZED) a few hours ago, SINFUL though I have had lil dinner earlier on. I kinda wanted to go on a diet you see... >_>" Grr.

My body still feels weird, maybe from staying up and reading books by the table lamp. Eyes hurting, neck and shoulders aching. Sucks... Mel asked me to go to the doc's, should I? Kinda seemed like a waste of money... I don't supposed I'll have proper meds for it, just some advices and bullshit medicines and the consultation fees. I'll just try to get to sleep as per norm later... See how it goes.

Anyway, I bet any old friend who reads this will be thinking, 'Oh, her 'slim-down' plans, again. She ought to have more sense since she'd proposed the idea of slimming down dozens of time and never got around doing it.' I do, I mean, I KNOW THAT! ><


(freaky, part of my entry disappeared. Anyway, edit>>) The main reason why I'm trying to slim down besides the fact that I wanna look as good as I used to (vainity, yes) is that you know, karma might like me once again and give me a shot in that industry and let me climb up slowly. Maybe one day when I'm accompanying the girl to one of her photoshoots, and the photographer or person in-charge will come over and say to me, "Hey. Have you ever done photoshoots like this? You look decent. It might work for you to be one of our models. Wanna see how you'll turn out on our photos?" LIVE A DREAM BABY! =P

I know its pretty much impossible. It's not like I have a darn pretty face with only a slight figure problem. I have an average, if you don't mind :P, pretty face, yea just an average pretty face with quite some pounds to shed. Even if I shed enough to get the figure, oh heck, what am I hiding for, yea I have big boobs, so if I have a model's figure, it might do me good. But still, I'm not outstanding. In short, I don't think I have the whole package and just lack the x-factor lah. >_> all the 'model jobs' people ever approached me for are... um... How do you say... Not the ones I had in mind. Not anywhere close. So yea, I'm crossing my fingers for that job, ONE STEP CLOSER YO!

Ok, I'm getting stupidly excited over this. I shouldn't, b/c I got a feeling I might not get the job from Mr. Takeshi. Sigh. We'll see how it goes. Ta-ta~

-Gone to read her book.- *thinks* Maybe I should go to the gym and swimming pool for a while tomorrow...


:: Edit, 10mins later. I'm kinda freaking out.. lol. I wanted to come to the com to type about how funny it is to read about 'dark forces of evil' when after reading 2 Michael Crichton's book in a row, as my mindset now is more practical or prone towards ULF (Unknown life forms) instead of ghouls and vamps... Then backmasking suddenly came into mine, you know, secret Satanic messages when you play certain Rock n' Roll songs backwards... Since Rock n' Roll is said to orginate from Satan himself. Kinda creeped me out... Idk why. Maybe b/c its 2.30am in the morning and everyone's asleep, and here I am listening to songs reversed and hearing Satanic msgs... I'm lucky I'm atheist/taoist religion and not anti-Christ like I was a few years ago. Whew. :::

No comments: