Friday, November 05, 2004

=O so its Bush after all

Hearts are crushed I supposed... After what I thought last night I didn't want Bush re-elected as much as before.

Maybe I'm feeling these for my friends since I do have quite a number of American friends. I've left and right wing supporters so right now they're pretty tensed lmao.

Like I said, tho' I had always wish I'm borned in Amercia, its times like this I feel lucky I'm not. At least I won't feel this damnation some of my friends are going thru now =P

I wanted to swim :( I was already preparing but it's all fated. I can't find my swim suit. I think I left it at home. Boo~~~~~~~~ I'm not going to the gym today. I had the 3 1/2 hours sleep thingy again. I fell asleep at 7am, woke up at 10.30am. Creepy, huh? I've calculated and it has really always been 3 1/2hours more or less... I seem to wake up automatically. *shivers*

Ahh well... Off to CO/book/sleep I guess... Will update tonight if theres anything else. Ta-ta~

No comments: