Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Boo >.> haiz

Just changed my blog's song to apparently "Let's Get it Started' by Black Eyed Peas. What I have on my com is 'Let's Get Retarded', and I've only realised now that its actually 2 version, 1 sings 'It Started' instead of 'Retarded'. It's damn weird... Why the different version? Only 1 word is changed, and I don't see how the word 'retarded' links to anything. Hmm... Retarded as in linked to t3h use of drugs? Perhaps.

--Ok this is bullshit... There's something fucked up about blogspot. I edited this post by adding the paragraph above, and my WHOLE PILE OF SHIT BELOW DISAPPEARED! AND THATS AT LEAST 6 PARAGRAPHS YO! Fucktard. Now I have to retype. I can't even remembered much :(--

At least 1 thing I'm sure of, is that my job application failed. Damn >< makeup ="X">= Monster Island, The Lost Slayer Part 2, Spike and Dru: Pretty Maids in Many Towns, (and 1 more I forgot =p). Michael Crichton: Timeline, Disclosure, Sphere. Currently reading: His book on Eaters of the Dead, something about Vikings. Recommended: Timeline, By Michael Crichton. It's awesome... I learnt more about physics and quite abit about quantum teleportation, prolly even Old English and Middle French =P:::

No comments: