Monday, November 01, 2004

Damn... I wanted to go to that Halloween Party @ ChinaBlack... Might have went in my old Jap school girl uniform (LOL) or some wacky outfit I can mix from my warerobe... But.. >.> Money is the ultimate problem heh I didn't have much friends wanting to go either; I wouldn't want to turn up in some wacky outfit alone do I?
Anyway, I've finally recovered fully from the fever. Yay! And I developed a crush on my new idol, yay! Check out the incredibly sexy guy, James Marsters! This is mah desktop pic.. Muahaha.



*Drools like hell* =d hehe he's my man... I'd always liked him when BTVS was on TV. I had liked Buffy with Angel then... But JM aka Spike came along and he's DA MAN! :X ok this is too much girly talk lmao, but he's helluva sexy and cool. And he's cute when he smiles... That's the killer for me. I have such a BIG THING for cute guys. Not exactly those baby-face guys... JM is cute.. Tall lanky guys with glasses will be cute too... (Only some)... Even bengs or goths can be cute... It all has to do with the smile actually.. Shy smiles from shy cute guys work too... Oh wth what am I talking about 0_0 *starts thinking of the cuties and Exs she know ._."* Bleah its hard to explain xP You know, perhaps that's the reason why I got together with my bf in the 1st place. He's downright ugly but has a cute smile when he's shy. LOL! J/k dear :P well he's kinda cute in some perspective and w/e bad points he has/had, I've grown to accept them already. So ANYWAY,

CUTE GUYS ROX J00!!!!!! =P

I'll try to post more pictures of cute guys here if I can... To share with the girls who might be reading *lmao* Lotsa things happening at home atm, so I'm not looking to get my digicam anytime soon *Aww* So no snapping pics of cute guys on the street! (Well I might do so with the hp if I spot a REALLY cute guy... Costly ya know =P I don't have the cable thingy.)

Okok enough about the girl talk haha... I just woke up 2hours+ ago after I fell asleep at 12mn... Don't know why but I kinda woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm feeling sleepy now.. So yea, gonna hit the sack later.

Oh anyway, Guild Wars is awesome! I played it the whole day on 29th, and it got a lil boring for me b/c all there is, are several quests (I heard there's only 7 atm) and once you dc you go back to starter town and you have to do it from scratch. So yea, it's either chiong to the end in 1 shot (which will prolly take about.. 4-5hours since 1 quest takes about 30-45mins at least) or keep doing the 1st few ones. All I managed was to the 5th one. It got too hard so my team gave it up.

I didn't play it on the second day, but decided to login yesterday since it was the last day. They have PvP up (player vs player aka PK) and it was cool. I haven't try it yet, but I like their efficiency. It's just a World Preview but they're constantly upgrading it. Cool WC3 graphics with a lil hmm, LOTR flavour to it I guess, and a good team working behind it. The NPCs didn't work too well for me tho; kinda confusing when we want to make an armor or upgrade stuff and there wasn't enough help around to learn stuff etc. Still, it's just the beginning. I believe it'll rock when its released officially. Heard that it'll come out as a CD in the end (like Warcraft) so I might buy it (Or bug Mel into buyin it lmao).

Yep, so that's my overall review for Guild Wars :p I give a... 3 1/2 out of 5stars for the World Preview, mainly b/c for its awesome realistic graphics and that its RPG =P You would have missed the event by the time you read this, na-na-ni-na-na!

6.40am... Boo >.> sticky situation. Sleep, or wait up for breakfast? *Back aches* Boo hoo...

No comments: