Friday, December 02, 2005

ARGH!!!!

Is it wrong to say my sis-in-law is fucking dumb and irritating? Can I?

Heck,

MY SIS-IN-LAW IS A BLOODY DUMB FUCK!

All because my maid of 4 years decided to get a HP and a life, aka chatting with her friends in SG over the phone, she got all worried and went to remove the phone plug from my room, and FUCKING CHANGED MY HOME NUMBER OF 6 YEARS!

The number was nice too, 6456, and ends with the last 4 numbers of my door.

Fuck. And she didn't tell us until she changed it, too.

She said, "We change number lah, so whoever she was talking to, won't have the new number anymore. Let's not tell the maid we changed numbers too."

WTF? HOW DUMB CAN SHE GET?

She better be the one who's calling all the companies and whatsnot, to notify our change of home number. If she asks me to do it, I swear to God, I'll bash her face in. I've had just about enough of her stupid actions.

Argh, she's driving me towards more nicotine addiction.

No comments: