Tuesday, December 27, 2005

*Yawns*

Finally, Christmas and Boxing Day are over, so it's time to change my blog song.

I really want to celebrate New Year's countdown at MOS or with my friends, but I kinda promised my niece I'll go over to their place =P. Besides, I don't want to think about the queue for entrance to MOS that day.

For the Xmas Eve party, I'd managed to cut into the middle of the queue due to John's friends, but I still waited for 35mins. I shudder to think about New Year's Eve.

With the horrendous amount of time to be spent on queueing in mind, junk food and fast food and DVD marathon with my close relatives is making me ebullient :D.

Anybody want to go, tho? =X Maybe not on the 31st, but do gimme or call or a message online whenever you feel like going to Ministry of Sound.


I don't love you as if you were the salt-rose, topaz
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:
I love you as certain dark things are loved,
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.

I love you as the plant that doesn't bloom and carries
hidden within itself the light of those flowers,
and thanks to your love, darkly in my body
lives the dense fragrance that rises from the earth.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
I love you simply, without problems or pride:
I love you in this way because I don't know any other way of loving

but this, in which there is no I or you,
so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that close.

- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda

No comments: