Saturday, December 17, 2005

0_o

My newest "hobby" of late is burning all the movies I'd downloaded into DVDs and having fun personalizing them. Weird, I know.

Anyway, watched The Promise on Thursday, and I'm going out to watch King Kong later.

Narnia next week! Woohoo!

The Promise was... nice. I absolutely loved the colour visuals, and the time period of which man and gods co-existed together.

I guess it's another of those artistic films where the director tries to portray certain meanings to us, with each character assuming a specific role that depicts of current society. I'm not gonna act all smart-like and say I fully understood the show, but I shall think I understand enough.

Only thing is, I'm still not sure if the last few scenes of Nicholas Tse was overacting or not. He was clearly displaying some sort of phobia/psychological disorder that I'm too lazy to google for, but the entire theatre laughed when he started crying. Lmao.

It was entertaining to see Nicholas acting abit like a gay, but I found the scene where Cecilia was flown like a kite absolutely lame.

Totally loved Hinoyuki Sanada tho; He was my favourite guy in The Last Samurai. He's just so man, and possesses great acting skills. *Swoons*

But he's not as man or possess sex appeal like James Marsters, of course. Never!

Anyway, I've decided to share some of my favourite songs to be played on my blog. They're mostly kinda loud, so if you hate em, you can always click the Stop button.

However, if your taste is as good as mine *winks*, you'll prolly enjoy them. Lyrics and song titles will be in the "etc" section.

Oh, look at the time. Time to move off to Cineleisure. 'Ta, ducks.

No comments: