Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Christmas Eve sweetcheeks!

Just came back from watching The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.

King Kong last Sunday was great. The 1v3 T-Rex scene... AWESOME. Especially when King Kong snapped the T-Rex's jaws and tauntingly flapped them.

Even tho I still have fuzzy memories about watching the old King Kong movie where the gorilla swung around on top of the Empire State building hitting airplanes, and then die, it didn't stop half the theatre's women and me leaving with wet eyes.

Narnia's bloody brilliant too. It struck me that 2 great fantasy movies - Harry Potter and Narnia's main characters are British. Seeing Lucy sitting with Thomson the faun, sipping her tea like a demure little lady, simply tickled me. The movie's like a fightier but not bloody(forgive my slaughter of the language) version of Harry Potter filled with mystical animals.

Decided to treat myself to getting the Season 1-5 DVDs of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, off a Malaysian seller on Ebay. Haveta be at a post office bright and early later, to purchase a postal order. Bleah. I really need to adjust my body clock.

In case I get too lazy to update on Christmas itself,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, ducks! Enjoy the holidays! ;)



The soul takes flight to the world that is eternal... invisible. But there arriving she is sure of bliss, and forever dwells in paradise…
- Lady Jane

No comments: