Saturday, December 24, 2005

Mehh.... I've only had 3 hours of sleep because I was worried I'll oversleep today.

I've gotten the $100 postal order, ready to contact the seller and everything. Wee!

I feel so hyper right now, don't rightly know why. Not as if I took too much sugar; All I had was a cup of Bandung! I guess I'm just running on adrenaline that it's Xmas Eve, then.

I'm not big on celebrating the birth of someone I don't believe in, but the holidays spirit always gets to me. I'm going to West Mall later to get some last minute Christmas presents for Mel's family, since half of them are Christians, and I've already gotten a present from his 3rd Aunt.

It's the 3rd Christmas present I've received from her, and its bloody time I reciprocate before the guilt's too much.

I wonder if anybody will ask me out tomorrow... :D

No comments: