Sunday, December 11, 2005

:O!

Friday was fun! I got to catch up with my buds whom I haven't seem in eons, okay, maybe just 1-2years, but it'd been so long!

I'm gonna post some of the pictures I took since I was the designated photographer a.k.a the only one with a digicam, and let my fair warning be known that you're gonna see a very ugly sight in some of them.

So anyway, Thursday was Deron's 21st birthday, and he held his celebration at Music Underground on Friday.

Alright, here's some of the photos, they look real grainy because of the pic size.


The birthday boy! Happy 21st birthday again, Deron!


Here's 2 of my fav buds that I'd gotten to know through Deron 4 years ago:

Ang, me, and Bel(vis)!


Me and whom I consider the Energiser Monkey, Jacob. Lol


My favourite people from my old clique! Belvis, Deron, me and Ang hehe. It felt like we had met up just recently before, instead of years.


The bunch of mad dicks lol. Ang, Chuan, Ken, Bel, "Tok", Deron, Jacob, etc etc~

Somehow, they'd managed to keep me laughing the entire night, even those whom I just met for the first time.

I'm really glad I still have these friends :D

No comments: