Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Lol, the first song that came into mind when I wanted to change it for Christmas, was this one by Blink 182 ;D

I just got home from the Xmas Eve party at MOS and supper @ Hong Kong Cafe in Siglap. Yummy food, by the way.

And I think I'm in love with Ministry of Sound.

I mean, seriously, I've clubbed for almost 5 years, and while Sparks holds a special spot in my heart for being the 1st disco I went to, and 1 that I visited regularly for 2years+, MOS simply rocked.

The place's gorgeous. My words won't do justice to it unless you see it for yourself. I mean, seriously, I can spend hours in their washrooms and comfy chairs! I'm sure that if I go with my girlfriends, and we can't find seats, we'll be sitting on the red cushy stools painting our faces(=P) and chit-chatting.

Then again, maybe not. There's no way I would give up the chance to ogle the cute Ang Mohs there. Most of the angmohs I saw tonight were soooo cute!!! *Swoons like an airhead*


I LOVE the R&B room. Too bad it's a little small, but the Eurodance area is great. It looks like the cosier and more atmospheric upgrade version of the old Zouk(I haven't been to the renovated one yet).

I wasted my time videocam-ing a guy who thought he was John Travolta not, and my batt ran out before I could record down the countdown ;(

You should have seen the queue when we reached at 9.30pm. If I'm not wrong, the queue was about 1km+, but fortunately, we have friends who queued since 8pm and we cut into the middle xD

The Clarke Quay carpark right next to MOS was half-filled with Mercedes and BMWs as if they were the regular Nissan Sunny or Toyota Corolla. But you should have seen the yellow Lamborghini Murcielago, silver Maserati, silver Porsche family car and silver Benzley on the other side.

I mean, WAH LAO, it was my first time seeing a Maserati in real life! And the Lambor was so shiny, I could see the engine clearly and possibly my reflection.

Ahh, what I wouldn't give to live a wealthy life...

No comments: