Saturday, December 31, 2005

My New Year resolutions!

Ahh... Here comes the time where people settle down in their seats and think about their resolutions for the new year.

Well, I think mine seems like a good list of resolutions as any. *Gets comfy on the bed* Right, here goes:


Get a nice, stable job(s). As long as I can get a new job soonafter, it won't matter if its not a permanent position.

Not gain anymore weight. Or preferably,

Lose weight and shape up. (though it feels like a lost cause)

Pamper myself with all the things I never dared to splurge on.

Try to get along better with my mum.

Be less MIA with my old friends.

Try to overcome my inferiority complex.

Start actual plannings for my overseas dream.

Learn to control my temper better.

Clean my pig sty of a room.

Stop them from treating my room like a spare storeroom once I've cleared the space.

Um... Stop biting my fingernails?


Lol... One can only hope to accomplish their resolutions. May you guys have a wonderful New Year Countdown later! *Kisses and hugs for all*



What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

No comments: