Thursday, December 29, 2005

Huh.

Fuck, I'm so pissed right now. Mel lent my Initial D VCD to Bong a couple of months ago, and he assured me that Bong won't lend it to someone else.

2 weeks ago, I asked Bong for my VCD, and he told me he lent it to Deron. Without asking me, treating the VCD was his.

And Deron lent it to his platoon mates and didn't know where it was. I purposely sms-ed him before his ORD date, but he did not reply. Now he'd ORD-ed. No chance of getting it back now.

ZZZ!


And it's not as if either one would claim responsibility for losing my stuff and buy 1 back for me. *Grumbles*

Fuck lor. I'd barely bought the VCD for a few days, and it had a pretty metal case with magnets inside. I've been dying to watch it :( It's not just about the money; it's about the credibility of borrowing and returning.

Just like the money Derek and Elaine owe Melvin till now. A hefty $1000+ by both of them. Elaine just keep saying she doesn't have money, and Derek had the guts to join us for Xmas countdown like he didn't still owe us $600.

I nagged Melvin to ask him for the money, but he said, "Aiya, nevermind la, I'll ask next time, let's not spoil the Christmas mood." AS IF! We barely talked to Derek and his friends anyway. They just kept standing behind us or walking around.

GAHHHH, MEN AND THEIR EGO! *Pulls out her hair*

Sigh. Anyway, back to the main subject for this post - I just woke up from a pretty weird dream.

I dreamt that Mel had already shifted into the new house, and we were retiring for the night. It was snowing, so I had to make sure the windows above our head were locked shut.

Somehow, I managed to dilly-dally till daybreak, and an unfamiliar face woke up beside us(No, it was not an orgy or threesome. The girl felt like a younger sibling.) and saw that everything outside was covered in snow, and when she opened 1 window to get a better view, a dragonfly flew in.

Naturally, my first reaction was to cry out as I landed on the floor in a ball, covering my face and waving my hand about, trying to make the dragonfly go away. Yes, that's how I am in real life. I'm terrified of bugs.

And then somehow, a cockroach came, and the strange notion of the cockroach eating/beating the dragonfly came into mind. I then saw the dragonfly beating the cockroach in a series of impressive air attacks, and I took off running.

Within steps, I found different bugs crawling across my trail towards the stairs. I tried to go down the stairs, but there were spiders, funny bugs, and cockroaches obstructing only my intended path.

I woke my boyfriend aka the brave bugkiller and he proceeded to beat a trail of dead bugs for me lol. I followed behind him, and we ended up in a shopping mall or something, and I saw all the fast food restaurants having new products on their menu.

KFC had a chicken burger with a huge patty while having a slit down the middle. MacDonald's had new rice products - A square of rice with curry filling inside, a chicken rice set with the skin wrapped around the rice and had chicken filling inside, and 1 with kaya filling too.

Right after I told Mel that we should go try them, I woke up from the dream despite having slept for only 1 hour, and started to munch on my tidbits.

*Crunches on her tapioca snacks wistfully* This is the first time my body actually reacted to my dreams - I was hungry, thus dreaming about food, and my body awoke me to make me eat.

Huh.

No comments: