Friday, December 30, 2005

=)

Sigh. In about 26 hours' time, Mel's official RP duties will commence.

I'll never be able to spend the nights at his place anymore, since his schedule is the likes of "work 2 days, off 1 day". When he books out, it would be in the afternoon, and he would have to book in at about 7-8am the next day.

There goes our time together. It sucks that we have to go through more stumbling blocks when we've already made it through for 3years plus now. I have a foreboding feeling about this.

Sigh.

Anyway, my VCD was found, but unfortunately, not my magnets :( Oh well. At least I'll get to watch it again sometime next year(heh).

Had dinner at Sakae Sushi at Lot 1 earlier in the evening. Seriously, I think Mel and I are getting too accustomed to eating out.

Within the short span of 2 weeks, we've already dined at Sakae's for 4 times, and we also ate at Billy Bombers, Fiesta, Bistro Delifrance, etc. We ate out almost every night, and we did not step into a hawker centre at all. We surfeited, and spent a rather staggering $400+ on food alone.

What with our pococurante demeanour towards buying stuff that we don't actually need, we now have a big, nice hole in our pockets. @_@"

Nonetheless, I'm eyeing a Samsung Mp4 player on Yahoo Auctions right now, but the price's ridiculously cheap($150 for a 20gb one!) and my bid had not met his reserve price, so I can only cross my fingers. 'Sides, I only intend to bid up to $200. *Scrunches up nose*

Afterall, the new year is coming. Buying DVDs for myself for Christmas, and a Mp3/Mp4 player for the new year, what's wrong with that?

Chinese New Year, please come soon!!!


I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.

- Martha Washington

No comments: