Monday, November 28, 2005

Ugh...

I hate pasar malams down my block with a passion. I just bought Otahs, some malay snacks, and a coconut, all of which I don't really have the urge to eat anymore.

I think it has something to do with the STINKY BEANCURD I bought.

I swear, when I wasn't caught in the downwind of the stinky sauce, the beancurd looked pretty yummy. Now all I can do is stare at it as if it's a devil spawn, wondering if I should eat it after all.

It smells like... Steamy bird poo. Yup, a pile of hot, steaming bird poo on fried beancurd.

YECH!

Bleah... Oh yeah, I bought a VCD, Streetcar named Desire. At least that should be nice.

Sigh... I've been all lethargic-like ever since the contract was over. I'm going over to the agency again next week, so hopefully they'll get me a job as good as the 1 at SIM.

Gonna go defeat the stinky demon now... I'll update next time. Toodles.

No comments: